Saturday, June 27, 2009

MAC Friends and Family Sale Purchase

So recently MAC just had their F&F Sale where you get 20% off your order. For my purchase I bought stuff that was in their 'going going gone' section.

1. The 272 brush


It is a angle shading brush that you can you for more precise application. I like this brush for doing crease shading and for the color not to go everywhere. I have more control with this brush. But this brush just like any brush is versatile and you can use it for anything you desire!!

2. Deep Blue Green Pigment


This is the most prettiest pigment color I have ever seen. The name of the pigment pretty much describes exactly the color tone to it. My ideas for this color is to do a dark smokey eye. Instead of doing the everyday black/brown, black/silver smokey, this color would just absolutley look amazing.

3. Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping

I bought this color thinking summer. I wanted a nice pretty highlight for those summer nights. The color is marble with gold,tans,peaches and purples all mixed together with little flects of gold. This would just bring out any tan you might be working on or just to add some glow to you would be perfect. This I do agree is the 'Perfect Topping' for any face!

4. Balckberry eyeshadow

This is not a product that they are not getting rid of, this is part of their permanent line. This is a matte purple with grey undertones. This is a good all over shadow or even for a crease color and/or eyeliner.

So that is my haul from the Friends and Family Sale at MAC. What did you guys get? Let me know!!

Take care
Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment